Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Welcome!

I have been blogging for a couple of years and recently found myself bored with my blog. My old blog is dead. This blog is my new one. It will be completely fashion focused. Never fear, I am not going all haute couture on you, I still have my edge. Let's face it, we're in a recession right now and most 20 to 30 something women do not have the money for a new waredrobe every season. I've been in a personal recession for most of my adult life. I've learned how to get the most out of my clothing dollars. Along the way, I've made my share of fashion faux pas (it's such a good deal for a blazer! I don't care that's it's orange paisley, *I have to buy it!) and would love to help others avoid my same mistakes. I have also grown tired of the media's idea of what constitues a good deal. I'll show you real deals. Trust me they, will be good. I promise!


*I actually do have an Orange Paisley blazer in my closet. Story and pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment